PRgloo comes with an integrated journalist & political database plus tools to manage your own stakeholders.
Journalist database of quality contacts
PRgloo comes with an updating database of journalist contacts from the UK, USA, Australia, Ireland and around the world. Our team of researchers work around the clock to ensure they find the best contacts for your story and to maintain these contacts, keeping them up to date so you don't have to.
- Search by subject, type of publication, geographic reach, contact preference and what they have written about
- Build newsdesk lists (regional, national, by subject) in seconds
- Drill down to region, county, state, city level
- See contact details, social media, subjects covered and reach
- Filter organisations by influence score
- View politicians by area, party, political grouping
- Not full of "filler" contacts who would never want to hear from you
Unique to you
As well as seeing contact info, the system will also display a unique timeline of your team's interaction with each journalist and stakeholder. See what you've sent them, whether they've opened it, who's recently spoken to them and whether they've generated any coverage for you. This unique insight helps team members tailor their message to get the best possible results.
Easily manage your stakeholder details including tools to segment your contacts by interest, region etc, and see all the information you hold on them in one place. Fulfil subject access requests with the touch of a button and quickly see which contacts you need to "clean".
Need someone to help you research people who write about electric vehicles in Spain, we can help. Need to more easily find hedge fund publications? We can help. Our team of 20 strong researchers can assist you and it's all part of your base package.